To apply for employment, internships, and informational interviews, please follow our Application Instructions.
1. EXPERIENCED LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
We are currently seeking a motivated landscape architect with minimum 7 years of professional experience to lead our office construction technology team. Responsibilities include:
- Construction administration
- Technical design and document production
- Mentoring staff
- Applicant needs to have initiative, and be self-directed
Please review our website to understand project types and variety of scale and complexity.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following via email to email@example.com
- A formal cover letter, no more than 500 words.
- One page resume.
- Portfolio of design work. Include photos of built work for which you were responsible for construction administration and examples of technical design.
- One PDF file should include all items (4MB max) in an easily printable format.
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT + MARKETING MANAGER
We have a position available to lead CMG's Business Development and Marketing. Experienced coordinators seeking growth or more senior applicants who may need to grow a team are both encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this position, please follow the application instructions here.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We have a position available to be a part of our office by joining our administrative team. Responsibilities include:
- Front desk responsibilities, managing travel and technology, and generally helping the office to run more smoothly
- InDesign experience required to support Business Development/Marketing
- Asking 1 year commitment
To be considered for this position, follow the application instructions here.
Our 2015 Summer Internship Application Period has closed. If you applied for an internship with us this summer, thank you - we enjoyed getting to know you through your application. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants, we cannot respond to them all.
At this time, we have contacted our shortlist of candidates. Thanks again for your interest in CMG!
For all hiring updates, please use this as your first resource.