WHO WE ARE
CMG is a mission-oriented studio working to increase social and ecological wellbeing through artful design. We are a passionate and creative collective of equal voices. We value collaboration, and it is reflected in our work environment and design process. Six principals with distinct aesthetics and interests lead our firm of over 30 designers with one common goal – to protect and improve our cities and communities every day. For 20 years, CMG has been making a positive impact on the landscape and our profession with passion, innovation and leadership. We are located in San Francisco — the city that is, in many ways, the overarching project of our two decades of practice.
THE ROLE – Marketing & Graphics Coordinator
Coordinates multiple marketing and graphic efforts with the marketing team and CMG office in a variety of ways, from keeping internal marketing data, metrics, and collateral up to date to creating and drafting digital design assignments. This position is responsible for elevating CMG’s design sensibility and representing the projects and mission of the firm in the most sophisticated and professional light. The Marketing & Graphics Coordinator reports to the Marketing Director and supports the Communications Manager.
YOUR DAY TO DAY – Responsibilities
- Implements and integrates design craft and attention to detail within all CMG graphic and template-based tasks.
- Coordinate graphic consistency, both through formal marketing documents and original, firm-culture content.
- Newsletters, eblasts, invitations, resumes, postcards, posters, project cutsheets, interview presentations, etc.
- Create and draft social media content and work with the designers in the office as well as the Communications Manager to provide thought provoking and graphically sophisticated posts throughout CMG’s media channels.
- Works with Communications Manager on developing quarterly newsletters through the year.
- Works with the Director of Marketing on drafting Request for Proposal documents and marketing-business development brochures.
- Assists with qualifications content updates.
- Tracks and records website and social media analytics on a regular basis.
- Presents findings to the marketing team and suggests a more successful path forward through the results of the study.
- Keeps the firm’s Outlook contacts up to date, as well as, registration fees and forms.
WHAT WE EXPECT – Qualifications
- 3-4 years’ experience at an AEC or related design firm.
- Graphic Portfolio – exemplifying a sensibility and sophistication through original design content and iterative team work at previous experience/position.
- High expertise in Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Detail oriented – ability to review and produce high quality marketing documents.
- Proficiency with all social media posting platforms – potential and audience trends.
- Familiarity with WordPress and other website and e-blast posting management software.
- A calculated and thought-provoking team player who brings new ideas to the conversation.
- A drive and passion to bring further marketing expertise to the AEC industry.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this position, email a single PDF of the following items to Director of Business Development and Marketing – Chris Hepner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links will not be considered.
- Cover letter (1 page)
- Resume (1 page)
- Portfolio of graphic design work (5-10 examples showing proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite)
- Submit a single PDF combining all of the materials above, 15MB maximum, with the email subject line: Marketing + Graphics Coordinator
The position is full-time, based in San Francisco. The role is temporarily remote until new guidance is provided by the City and County of San Francisco for offices to reopen.
CMG Landscape Architecture is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate difference. We are committed to maintaining a high level of design and quality of life within our firm in order to attract and retain a wide array of employees whose diverse perspectives will be reflective of the world at large.